The 2023 Bronco Badlands will escort you deep into the wilderness, compliments of its standard trail-friendly features. But this midsize SUV is also a great daily driver, thanks to a healthy dose of modern comfort and convenience features.
Why choose the 2023 Ford Bronco Badlands?
This Bronco trim model blends modern utility with extra off-road-oriented gear. Essentially, it combines the off-road upgrades from the Black Diamond model (including skid plates and rock rails) with the modern features of the Big Bend (like LED fog lights and a leather-wrapped steering wheel). It’s a great choice for drivers who plan to hit the trail in earnest but who also crave a comfy, modern daily drive.
Which trail-ready features come with the 2023 Ford Bronco Badlands?
This SUV is always up for adventure. You can choose between two powerful engine options, the 300-horsepower turbo four-cylinder and the 330-horsepower turbo V6. The four-cylinder engine comes standard with a seven-speed manual transmission, and the 10-speed automatic is optional. However, the V6 is only available with the automatic transmission.
Features like the Badlands’s Terrain Management System and electronic-locking front and rear axles help you move forward, even when traction is at a minimum. And the advanced four-wheel drive system includes automatic on-demand engagement! This SUV also comes with 33-inch all-terrain tires, full underbody bash plates, and a power-coated steel front bumper to help protect it from the elements.
The 2023 Ford Bronco Badlands comes standard with these features:
- Turbocharged 2.3-liter inline four-cylinder engine (300 hp, 325 lb-ft)
- Optional turbo 2.7L V6 (330 hp, 415 lb-ft)
- Seven-speed manual transmission
- Optional 10-speed automatic transmission (standard with V6)
- Advanced four-wheel drive with automatic on-demand engagement
- Terrain Management System with seven G.O.A.T. Modes
- Electronic-locking front and rear axle
- Front stabilizer bar disconnect
- HOSS 2.0 system with Bilstein Position-Sensitive Dampers (PDSs)
- 33-inch all-terrain tires
- Rock rails
- Full underbody bash plates
- Tow hooks (two front, two rear)
- Powder-coated steel front bumper
You also have the option of making your Badlands increasingly capable, thanks to a long list of off-road-friendly options:
- HOSS 2.0 system with Bilstein PSDs and high-clearance ride height
- Trail One-Pedal Drive (requires 2.7L engine)
- Trail Control (requires automatic transmission)
- Trail Turn Assist (requires automatic transmission)
- Adaptive cruise control
- Forward parking sensors
- Reverse parking sensors
- Removable hood step
- Heavy-duty modular front bumper
- Brush guard (with heavy-duty modular front bumper)
- Wheel lock kit
- Protective molding body armor
- 33-inch mud-terrain tires
- 35-inch mud-terrain tires
Which comfort and convenience features come with the 2023 Ford Bronco Badlands?
The Badlands was built to tackle dusty off-road trails, and that’s something that’s apparent in its standard lineup. For instance, the marine-grade vinyl seats and rubberized flooring with drain plugs make it very easy to rinse down the cabin. This SUV also includes the latest in smartphone-friendly infotainment and modern utilities, like air conditioning and LED headlights.
Your 2023 Bronco Badlands purchase includes:
- Marine-grade vinyl seating
- Manual single-zone climate control
- Leather-wrapped steering wheel
- 8-inch LCD gauge cluster
- SYNC 4 with 8-inch touchscreen
- Wireless Android Auto and Apple CarPlay
- Seven-speaker sound system including subwoofer
- Front and second-row dual USB charge ports
- Rubberized flooring with drain plugs
- Carpeted floor mats
- LED signature lighting
- LED fog lamps
- Removable soft top (4-Door models)
- Removable hard top (2-Door models)
- Removable doors
If you prefer a little more luxury, you can upgrade your Badlands with these features and more:
- Leather-trimmed seating
- Heated front seats
- Power-adjustable front seats
- Heated, leather-wrapped steering wheel
- Dual-zone automatic climate control
- SYNC 4 with 12-inch touchscreen
- 10-speaker Bang & Olufsen sound system including subwoofer
- Voice-activated navigation subscription (90-day trial or three-year service)
- Wireless smartphone charging
- Remote start system
- Blind-spot monitoring
- Lane-keeping system
- Hard top (4-Door models)
- Dual Tops (hard and soft; 4-Door models)
How much is the 2023 Ford Bronco Badlands?
This capable Bronco trim model starts at around $45,095. If you decide to expand upon the Badlands’s standard lineup with additional features, though, that price will vary accordingly!